Wednesday

Lost Golf Head Cover | Emergency or Opportunity?

The other day while on my Las Vegas golf vacation, I lost my favorite golf head cover. It was the college golf head cover I featured in my last post. I'd had that head cover for a long time, several years, and it had been through a lot with me. As I was putting my golf clubs in the car I was thinking to myself, I am at a crossroads right now (it really wasn't this dramatic, but this is fun, right?), I can either trapse around this entire golf course looking for my head cover or I can take this as an opportunity to get out there and find something new.

I've decided to find something new, and I want you all to help (I know with this second post I've already got several devoted readers!). Today's golf head cover is a special one because it is my new second favorite college team. The Washington Husky golf club head cover is gorgeous and does just what it is supposed to do - let everyone know I am a Udub fan. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Pretty darn cute isn't it?

No comments: