Thursday

Knit Golf Headcover | Golf Headcover of the Week

I decided in lieu of my love of golf head covers that I would forego writing random posts and start a golf head cover of the week blog, outlining each week a favorite golf cover that I actually own or that I would like to have in the future. That way you all won't get bored of seeing different great golf headcovers every week.

This weeks golf headcover comes to you from a golf gift website. As you can see from the picture, the profile this week covers the knit golf head cover. Made famous by the Irish, those without college or football affiliations, and those without a love for animals, the knit head cover takes one back to yesteryear.

And, truth be told, if I ever see someone step up to the tee box and rip one of these off his or her driver, I immediately know one of two things is true: either this person can really rip it off the tee; or they are terrible. And I can usually guess pretty accurately which way it will be depending on the style of knit. A real flashy knit and this golfer is about to throw up a great score. Something that looks like it came off the shelf at Wal-Mart and I know I better stay out of the line of fire.

Join me next week for the next golf headcover profile.

No comments: